Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 20
Well tomorrow is the big day. We leave tomorrow at 10:00 AM to Toronto. Our flight leaves at 9:10 PM, but we need to check in at least 2 hours early, of course. For those of you that wish to contact us, we won’t have any cell phones or anything, but hope to connect to the internet as often as possible. You can facebook us or email me at bczimmer@svsu.edu. Hopefully I will be able to keep in touch with everybody, but if I am not able to respond, it is only because of limited time or internet access.

I would also like to add special thanks to those who have supported this trip financially, especially my grandparents, my parents, Aunt Susie and Uncle Tim, Aunt Deb and Uncle Phil, Del Benson, and Aunt Kay for all the help with the traveler’s insurance. And thanks to all who will be following along and keeping tabs. Hopefully we will not disappoint.

I will post again as soon as I have internet access in Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment