Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 21-ONE MONTH TO GO

Today is May 21, which means we have exactly one month until we fly out from Toronto to Paris. I am trying out this blog thing to see if it will work better than facebook for keeping everybody posted while we are on the trip.

Anyway, as far as the planning for the trip is going, it seems to finally be taking a toll on me stress-wise. I am not so nervous about the culture shock or general safety as much as I am about the specific itinerary that we are going to have to follow for the first couple weeks. We have three specific trains and two specific ferries that we need to catch within two weeks in order to make it to the next destination on time. I think once we make it through Ireland and get on the ferry with free showers, we will be able to relax a little bit and enjoy some free time.

I will try to leave a post before I go, and then I will post as often as I can while on the trip. I will also be trying to leave webcam posts either on facebook or on here the blogspot is capable.

1 comment:

  1. Bring me back a hooker...or weed. preferably the hooker

    ReplyDelete